Sunday, October 26, 2008

Wat 2 wriTe... wat 2 wriTe?..

geez...

writing is hard.. in many cases, i have godzillion of ideas. but when it comes to being logged in d intie, shit happens. my mind freezes. my fingers grew numb.

my blog have been labeled as THE SERIOUS TYPE!! (thanks caza! a compliment, kan?) but it ain't me at all (kan kawan2...). btul, wa tatak tipu punya...

.......


i am enrolling for a 2 years part time study course @ MIM.. owh, please help me god! let me have this chance!

But another HAKS!....

I have been dreaming to learn aikido (yang nampak gayanya kena postpone dulu... huhuhu!)

wait! another HAKS!...

After my back pain subsides (my ortho said that my back strained a little bit too much (baca OVERWORKED!), me am going for PARAGLIDING! Hurrah!

...... I believe i can fly..... now everyone can fly!
Even stuart little!


.....


It sucks when having a bad blog reader don't you think? even though blogs are set as public postings, it doesn't make it legal to make use of one's privacy in an unethical manner.

i pity those bloggers that have been mistreated by irresponsible blog readers. (that includes you, mr government!)

blogs are great! I learnt a lot bout many things through blogs... i have shared smiles, maddness, sadness and etc. with bloggers. i learnt bout other cultures and habits, gags and gigs... it's such a waste...

(i missed reading daphne's blog... sigh!)

.....

part from my findings about singaporeans, i am impressed in the way they get things done. and of course i am not talking about average singaporeans (what for? duh!).

1. they love doing things perfectly choreographed, and they want it to look good. no melepaskan-kentut-di-tangga attitude.

2. public perception and maketing at it's best!.

.....


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

make a move already dude.

zain aziz said...

haks...

(what move? blur)