Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My Day.. (or more so MayDay)

(Ignore my imbalanced emotions!!... I was made to update my blog. Huhuhu..)

I used to be proud being single. Heck!. Betull lah! I has been my pride whenever or whoever asked 'bout my girl. I could say.. "Lelaki macho milenium x de girlfriend. Dia terus ada calon isteri." then everybody laughed. For the time being, everybody was rather statisfied with the answer. Gotcha.

I even got a chance to gloat (sheeeeepishly) when some even say "You are such a gentleman! Would you be interested if i introduce an ustazah to you?" (No offence, but no thanks).

A friend of mine even helped me to draw a time chart for future retirement plan. i looked at him queerly... (aiseh, poyo nyer kawan aku ni). FYI, the chart refers to the age of a child as we grow older. I stopped him as he went into the cucu part.

Now, i am pretty cool with it. it doesnt even bother me to frantic searching for answers to satisfy their ... (i couldnt find the word: rasa ingin tahu). Thank god i have a good social background!.


Single and available, thats me.


p/s: I have a damned ego.. (but i know when to use it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

byk tul sawang kat blog kau nieh.

lelaki dan ego, sinonim yang tak dapat dipisahkan.

kan?