Monday, November 24, 2008

Quick Post: Lama dah tak update..


don't bother... it's merely just ramblings n imaginations
.


My friends are thinking that I am too busy,
In fact they are too afraid to "disturb" me.

My parents are doing everything themselves,
They said: "you're a grown up already, dear. Take care of yourself."

I don't have time for soul searching anymore,
I haven't lie my back on grass, under the stars for quite some time.

My mobile phone kept ringing... even during weekends, dinner time, night time, and poo poo time.
They assumed I should be available 24/7?.

Holidays is never a privillege,
As for others, BAD NEWS!.

Hot chicks don't flock me anymore,
Am I turning into a walking wikipedia?

Who says Hussein Bolt is the greatest athlete?
Guess who had to run in office to get THAT extra second? 9-5 anyone?


Workaholism?
Buruh paksa-ism.

I adore Louis V. Gerstner!
He sack politicians!


I think I've lost a life I should have deserved...


"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
-Shakespeare-




pssstt: ada ciri-ciri pemenang Bookers award, tak? Hahahaha.

Singaporean di atas itu tiada kena mengena!

5 comments:

sare @ syah said...

hussein bolt? LOL!!!!!

zain aziz said...

abes, perlukah aku tukar namanya ke Zain Bolt?

hahahaha!

Unknown said...

life happens when we're busy making other plans.

sare @ syah said...

zain...usain bolt aa

shit happens too...hehe

zain aziz said...

bebs..

hahah ye sare, aku sudah silap nama itu orang.

btw, dats just my ramblings jer.. tiada kaitan dgn org yg idup atau mati.

aku tgh mengarang dlm kepala untuk menulis rintihan budak nerd dkt u nih.. (any ideas?)

tungguuuuu.....