Saturday, September 6, 2008

A Space for Myself.. please!

There are times that I would rather have a shut down and keep quiet. Having my own "ssshhhh"... Btw, I am explaining bout my previously activated silence mode.

It turns out to be the longest silence mode I had ever...

Silence mode is very important for me. It's not about having a depression, or (whats the other word for sadness?), or stress, or conflict. It's just that I need a space of my own.

Having my own time and myself is important. It is the time I churn and digest and assimilate all the informations in my head. Just like defragging my LAPPIE (a friend of mine love that word).

Whenever I am on silence mode, you can actually say that I am in my cocoon. Soon when the time come, a beautiful butterfly will emerge. Thats the upgraded version of me.



"And sometimes, being quiet and all alone, I find myself. I find peace and I find answers to the many things in life. Think through things I don't usually think about.." -nicolekiss-



P/s: I was suprised when I read in nicole's blog bout this. Seems like we do have something in common. Hmmmm....?

4 comments:

sare @ syah said...

tak sabar tunggu rama2 kuar nih...mesti comel...hehehe

zain aziz said...

ahaks! Dush!

Unknown said...

heh.

but sometimes when we want to be full of our self, take some time to look around. there might be others that need your time too.

:p

Ney Joe said...

"tok tok tok" ketuk2 cocoon